Saturday, February 27, 2010

Be Careful

As teachers, we need to be careful to the technology we let our students use. Over the years, the internet has grown. The internet can be a dangerous place for our children. I know that in the school I grew up in, there was a computer lab. In this computer lab, we was allowed to surf the net and go to any website that we wanted to that wasn't blocked. Today, the teachers still let their children go to the computer lab and even use the computer in the classrooms. I think that as teachers, we need to be sure we know what websites our children are checking out in the classrooms. There are too many sites that our children do not need to get on. It is impossable for all of them to be blocked. As a teacher, I think that we sould find the websites first and have a list for the children to choose from when they are allowed to have computer time. I believe this would help with alot of the issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment